*** July 17/2009. You may now use my Commercial Use Freebies to Create other Commercial Use Items - ONLY IF MODIFIED (more than just recoloured) - NO CREDIT REQUIRED.
Link is Appreciated ***
Oh thank you! You made the charming little reindeer I wanted. They are sooooo cute! And the little doggy too. lol I look forward of the next installment if there is one. Betty
Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. I can't wait to start using the beautiful stuff from charming x-mas. Keep up the good work and look forward to your new stuff. again thank you.
34 comments
I love the reindeer! Thank you for yet another wonderful part!
ReplyDeleteLordy...Lord!! I just love this kit - you are so generous.
ReplyDeleteI am going to do all my hybrid cards with this - I have already started to design them.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit.
;=)
Sue
Wow! I'm beginning to think this kit will go on forever! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeletethanks anna for another wonderfull adition off the set
ReplyDeletei do so love it
hugs Leonie
this kit is so adorable, thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat reindeer is just adorable as is the whole kit. Love it all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks much
I love this kit! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you for another installment to Charming Christmas. It is now a mega kit. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.
ReplyDeleteOOOH! I love this! Thank You So Much! I love the little dog hanging out of the stocking! So Cute!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! You're definitely spoiling us!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks soo much!! : )
This kit is amazing! It keeps coming and coming and is so beautiful! Thank you for your generosity!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you! You made the charming little reindeer I wanted. They are sooooo cute! And the little doggy too. lol I look forward of the next installment if there is one. Betty
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this great kit. It is so cute and will work great for the kiddy Christmas LO's.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
ReplyDeleteMarilyn UK
Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. I can't wait to start using the beautiful stuff from charming x-mas. Keep up the good work and look forward to your new stuff. again thank you.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! This kit is shaping up to be most outstanding!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your generosity - I can't wait to use all the beautiful gifts you have given us.
Oh my god!!!Your kit is unbelievable!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :))
Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteYou are a very good artist and I just love your work and thank you so much for sharing this with the world and me.
ReplyDeletethis is so cute! Thanks for another part to this great kit!! Hugs, wendy
ReplyDeleteI just love this kit!!! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful bunch of goodies with us!!:-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kit, thanks a lot!!!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, thank you.
ReplyDeleteAnother set of adorable elements. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling Christmas kit. I'll use this over and over again because of the wonderful colors and designs. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the reindeer too!!! This is such a fun kit. Thank you so much for your hard work and creativity and sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great site you have. I love it. Beautiful kits. Thanks for the super goodies.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! How cute is this? Thanks so much for sharing. The critters are precious.
ReplyDeleteThanks for another delightful installment!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO cute!!! ty XXX
ReplyDeleteMerci
ReplyDeleteThank You!! This is such a sweet collection.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for this huge kit! :)
ReplyDelete