A New Tut with Thankful by Tammy
Wednesday, November 19, 2008I came accross this wonderful tag made by Tammy. Click on the image to see the tutorial.
You can still get the kit by clicking on the image and get the papers
HERE
I came accross this wonderful tag made by Tammy. Click on the image to see the tutorial.
You can still get the kit by clicking on the image and get the papers
HERE
10 comments
Thank you so much for linking to my blog. I love the scrapkit Thankful it was so much fun to play with.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tammy
Thank you so much. This kit is adorable and I appreciate you sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing beautiful kit
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit!
ReplyDeleteYou are very generous.
Thank you so much for sharing such lovely kits.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. Gorgeous kit!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the Thankful kit. Your work is exceptional and I love it all!
ReplyDeleteMary in Texas
Thank you for sharing your great Thanksgiving kit with others.
ReplyDelete