CU for CU TERMS OF USE CHANGE

*** July 17/2009. You may now use my Commercial Use Freebies to Create other Commercial Use Items - ONLY IF MODIFIED (more than just recoloured) - NO CREDIT REQUIRED. Link is Appreciated ***

Beautiful Pages by my Fabulous Creative Team!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have to show you these gorgeous LOs made by my creative team!! :) They are fantastic!! Click on the pages to visit the creators blogs

These ones were made by Francine.





These beautiful pages were made by Denise.





Using "Chocolate Mint" Kit that can be purchased at my shop





These lovely layouts were made by Toni using the "Summer Surprises"BlogTrain kit :)





These gorgeous LOs were made by Charity - the newest member of my CT!







Here is the kit :)




Here is a quick little freebie - stitched doodle :) Made with a set of doodles available in my shop here



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the frame and swirl. I really like your hand-doodled ones.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY for such a nicely-done swirly. Very pretty, and thanks for making it CU OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog earlier today, and must admitt, I could not leave. I have spent so much time just looking around and enjoying it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete

Followers