*** July 17/2009. You may now use my Commercial Use Freebies to Create other Commercial Use Items - ONLY IF MODIFIED (more than just recoloured) - NO CREDIT REQUIRED.
Link is Appreciated ***
I have added these overlays (paper templates) to my shop today - they are on sale for 99 cents - don't miss out! Png and psd files included.
Here is a sampler papers made with them. Textures are added and not included in the overlays
7 comments
Thanks hun!
ReplyDeleteThank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list
ReplyDeleteThanks, great overlay and pretty paper.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 13, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the sample overlay! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!!!n
ReplyDelete